Friday, October 3, 2008

Herb Smoochie and the Zangarmarsh Bash

Just want to remind my viewers that this blog is a record of my characters' progress so that my swiss cheese brain doesn't have to keep track of it.

I messed around in HP and Zangar yesterday. I need Zangar stuff so I can get Unidentified Plant Parts so I can properly grind Cenarian Expedition rep. Also, there are a number of easy quests there for a level 60 toon.

I need HP for Honor Hold rep in order to get the Greater Agility potion recipe. I need to be honored to buy it.

So, I'm bouncing back and forth between the zones as I feel like it. I've completed almost all of the quests available to me at Telredor and have spent quite a bit of time in the Dead Mire killing and herbing the withered giants and bog lords. I have found that I really do enjoy that! AND, I get some nice herbs as well as the aforementioned Unidentified Plant Parts!

Speaking of herbs, I finally made some pots yesterday and....discovered a flask!! The Flask of Pure Death! From what I've heard, it's a highly sought after recipe...for another month or so...lol.

And lastly, Smoochie hit 61 and was able to turn in a crapload of Bog Lord Tendrils for Sporeggar rep.

No comments: