Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A slightly longer post

Last night, DV went out and got him a gorilladin. Now, he did this at the end of the evening, so I didn't really get a lot of time to play around with him.

BUT, I can say that at level 65, he has no problem taking on 4 Bladesfist (I think that's their name) Ogres in Nagrand. I waited to heal him, cast Misdirection on him, shot a Multi-Shot, and Volleyed to my heart's content. He did need a Mend Pet about half way through...he is only 65 ya know...

Now, DV never has been right in the head after the accident and although he's Beastmaster now, he was Survival for a long time, and he's got this weird affinity for engineering, SO it's no surprise that he was going to name his new friend Smoochie.

Of course, a certain Draenai in the house put her hoof down and said something about him "exceeding the patience of this Draenai!!" and threatening to gather up Haris Pilton, the Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftans, and that comic guy to "rectify the situation". What ever that means....

Anyways, he thought better of it and named it.....PuddyTat. I think he's off his meds....again....

....at least I don't have to change my macro.....

No comments: