Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puttering

So, I've been puttering around on Smoochie (who dinged 65 last night), collecting herbs for Daxe to smash up into various pigments. I've fully explored Winterspring, Felwood, Feralas, Tanaris, and Eastern Plaguelands in to process of gathering herbs for Daxe's Inscription habit.

I really like the exploration achievements and plan on completing them all eventually. The fact that I can accomplish two things at once really appeals to my personality. It doesn't even matter what those two things are, for the most part. Two things like, say, collecting herbs and discovering areas (and getting a bit of XP for it!) are more than enough to keep me interested.

Hmmmm...I reckon I'm a simple creature that's easy to keep entertained.....OH, LOOK, SHINEY!!!! What? huh?

I really need to get the vacation pics out of the camera tonight. So, if you all could just remind me....I'd be grateful.

No comments: