Monday, July 13, 2009

Wrap Wrap Wrap, Wrap it up!

I didn't get in a lot of WoW time this weekend, but it was fruitful time.

I logged on Saturday night to check auctions and saw someone LF ranged DPS for a speed Naxx run. I whispered them that I could do that on DV. They sent me an invite once I switched toons, and lo and behold, Teurion was in the raid! Score!

Long story/short, we smashed through Naxx10, Dwarfvader got his T7 shoulders, and got the Naxx clear acheivement. Oh, yeah, and I placed 5th on the damage meter....I wasn't very happy about that. I take some solace in the fact that I did stay above Teurion the Tank....

In other news, Vanco finished up Zangarmarsh, dinged 67, can mine/herb anything in Outlands, and has moved on to Terokkar. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at 68. I'll definitely ding it soon, and Northrend is beckoning...I'll just have to burn that bridge when I get to it.

IRL, my wife and I are continuing to learn the Tango. We were asked to dance Tango in a showcase dance for one of the Friday night dance parties; thankfully, it will be a couple of months before that happens, and we'll have plenty of time to learn new moves and practice our technique. My wife isn't too hot on the idea, though...

No comments: