Monday, July 27, 2009

Netherweave Bags

I'm a bit leery about posting this, but it's been a while since I wrote something useful.

Everybody knows that I sell Netherweave Bags on a fairly consistent basis, and that it's a pretty lucrative business. So, how do I do it?

First of all, since leaving Outlands on Vanco, I stopped collecting Netherweave cloth in the course of questing, so I buy all of my mats off the Auction House.

For those of you who don't know, 1 stack of Netherweave = 20 Netherweave = 4 Bolts of Netherweave = 1 Netherweave bag (with the addition of 1 Rune Thread).

Rune Thread costs Daxie 40 silver.

Stacks of Netherweave cost anywhere from 3 to 6 gold.

I sell Netherweave bags for either 9.25 gold or 10.25 gold, depending on the market.

There is one particular tactic that I use to make sure that I have bags to sell - Every time I log in on my bank toon, I buy up all the Netherweave cloth that is priced under the current market price.

Sometimes, I don't buy any because the price is at 115% or greater; other times, I buy up stacks and stacks and stacks because someone graciously posted 20 stacks at 75% of the market price. I love those guys.

So, my costs are averaged around 4.5 gold, and my sales are around 9.5 gold. 5 gold profit, or I double my money - either way you look at it, I'm makin' bank!

The sweet part of using this tactic is that I have deprived the other Netherweave bag sellers of cheap mats, and they either have to farm it up themselves or buy more expensive mats. Either way I come out good because most players won't go farm Netherweave and more expensive mats = more expensive bags = my bags sell.

No comments: