Monday, July 13, 2009

Why do I do?

Firstly, I must apologize to Jay and Robin for not responding sooner to their entreaties to return to the Horde.

I have no idea why I feel like playing this or that toon. In the past, it was easy -

Which toon needs to or has the opportunity to progress?
Which toon will contribute the most to my overall goal of progression in raiding?

Now, it seems that I pick according to:

Which toon am I really enjoying playing?
Which server provides the most support (from my other toons) to continue playing the toon I'm currently enjoying playing?
And, a little more relevant question in light of Jay & Robin moving over to Andorhal, do I feel like PvP or not?

It seems that my like for PvP waxes and wanes according to the cycles of the Jupiter moon, Europa, and even at that, I prefer the organized PvP of the Battlegrounds vs. the world.

Does this mean I'll never go back to Andorhal? Heh! No! I'm sure that Europa will continue to move through her cycles, and I will respond accordingly. I am enjoying playing my little Gnome DK, and I know that my Troll DK would be a blast as well.

So, in short, I have absolutely no idea why I'm playing my Alliance toons over my Horde toons. All I do know is that I am....

No comments: