Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Good News:
I've been getting skill points crafting!

Bad News:
I've been spending gold to level crafting...

Good News:
My Glyph business is making money!

Bad News:
The undercutters have arrived...

Good News:
My Netherweave bags are selling like hot cakes!

Bad News:
There is a dearth of Netherweave cloth on the AH...

Good News:
Nitrodax went to Kara and got the Mongoose enchant!

Bad News:
Vanco has been sitting around twiddling his thumbs...

Good News:
This past week, I made a lot of gold!

Bad News:
This past week, I didn't actually play my toons very much...

Good News:
My gums are healing nicely from my surgery!

Bad News:
I still have to chew on the other side for two more weeks...

Good News:
We have a Tango lesson this Saturday!

Bad News:
Oh crap....we have a Tango lesson this Saturday....and we haven't practiced...

No comments: