Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bleah

The Axis and Allies night was a snore fest. I got a total of one turn before I had to leave....4 hours and I get one turn. And at that, I had no idea of what I was doing!

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like that game either, Jay.

On the WoW front, I have to give a shout out to Joe, who singlehandedly provided the mats to get Daxie's jewelcrafting from 383 to 421, by cutting some gems and making rings for him to DE. Yay on her and THANKS JOE!!

Today, after work, I'm hoping to get back into the Heroic After Work Before Dinner pattern with Teurion. It'd be nice to start doing that again, M-F, to build up badges and have a shot at some nicer gear.

Speaking of gear, I've compiled another list of Heroic dungeon drops; I just need to put it in a post format and add some links. And, no, this is not the aforementioned project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I warned ya! Lesson learned I take it?

You should toss me some vent info so we can talk mang!