Monday, June 2, 2008

Whoa

I got 159 hits on Friday; now I wonder why....lol.

Over the weekend, I bought another epic flying mount. I made 5500 gold in 10 days to get Rysteranch his Swift Red Griffin. Of course, Daxie is still torqued that SHE didn't get it....such a drama queen!

Oh, and yes, I think I'm a bit tired of dailies; there were some days that I did all the QD Isle dailies on each of my 70's as well as the Outland Shattered Sun dailies. Don't get me wrong, I like these new dailies better than the old ones (which I never really gave a chance), but doing the same thing every day tends to wear a person out.

So, I'm not sure what I'll be doing now. I almost dropped skinning and leatherworking on Rysteranch to pick up Mining/Engineering, but I really just need to level DV so that he can progress in those professions.

I do need to grind out two levels on Flowerdax to catch her up to Rof, who has been absent grinding his Horde toon's epic flying.

I have written the lyrics to my next song, but I haven't found the time to record it. Maybe today.../tease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not absent, just on hiatus. The grinding is going well though. I can't knock out 5500 gold in 10 days...*glare*...but I am moving up in the world.