Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Success!!

Sunday night, DA took down both Maiden and Opera! The team is really coming together in the communication area as well as knowing what to do.

For Maiden, it seemed the key was for the healers to step inside the consecration AoE when Repentance was about to hit. We would get stunned for 2-3 seconds, and then be all right. We put a Renew on ourselves to help mitigate the damage. And we got her the first try!

Some bracers dropped [Clothie wearer of Nefarious Deeds] or something like that, and Dax won them!!!! Woot on him! They replaced a pair of "of the Physician" bracers. Now, I'm not one to complain about phat lewtz, but you'd think an Epic would be a significant upgrade over a Green. I actually lost 3 +healing, but gained armor, stamina, and int, so it was definitely worth it; I was just sad to see the loss in +healing.

On Opera, we took 2 or 3 times to down Romulo and Julianne, but finally, we did. No phat lewt for me as I passed on the Nexus shards - Hey, I already got my phat lewt!!!

Since we finished so early, we decided to take a look at Curator. We took 3 or so stabs at him, and at one point got him down to 57%! Once we get a handle on the fight, he'll go down pretty easy, I think.

Tonight we have a fresh instance, so I expect to see Attunmen, Moroes, Maiden, and maybe Opera. It's a little ambitious, but it's good to push yourself!

No comments: