Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Farming

I'm starting to understand what it means when a guild or group has Kara on farm status. I think it's safe to say that DA has the first 4 bosses on farm.

Last night in about two hours, we cleared through Opera with no wipes and few deaths. No, Maiden didn't drop the Shard, but Attunmen did drop a ring that was a bit of an upgrade over the Headless Horseman's drop. I lost +6 healing, but gained 2 sta and 7 int; pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

Maiden dropped the healing bracers which are marginally better than the other bracers that I got from her, but it turns out that Val was wearing some sort of blue rag on his wrists!! We all insisted that he get rid of that pronto and upgrade to the purple. Other than that, it was tank night for drops. Gorg got both on the rolls, so grats to him!


Tonight is an off night, and Thursday it's off to Curator. I had to have a little talk with the GM about raiding every night and having to cut it off at 7 server time. I built a bit of aggro with my wife over the last couple of weeks and going to bed at the same time as her mitigates that somewhat. Also, having nights off where I'll still play, but can drop at a moments notice would go a long way toward [Mind Soothe]ing my beloved....

No comments: