Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fail post is....Fail

I have failed recently.

Yesterday, I failed to keep my WoW play in check. I played pretty much all day after leaving work for an emergency Dental appt at 9 am, and then topped it off by playing from 8:30-10 pm and NOT going on a walk with my wife and Denali.

Now, I was pretty tired, but still, I chose veg time over wife time, housework time, and finances time. I chose...poorly.

So, I may play after work (no, I need to get on something!), but I'll probably not play much tonight. Of course, patio contractor at 6 pm and puppy class at 8 pm will help me stay off the computer, but I need to get back into balance.

I think one of the things that threw me out was the current holiday (I really like the XP gains), as well as trying to get over the Mithril hump in mining on Daxjin. fail.

So, I need to remember, the holiday is going on for the next two weeks or so, and I have plenty of time to get all that XP. Also, eventually, I'll have time to mine all of that ore and get my skill levels to 300.

Must....keep.....perspective.

No comments: