Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Business and Dying

I have a little business going that takes advantage of the depressed Netherweave cloth market on Andorhal. I've been able to buy stacks of Netherweave for under 4 gold (5 in two cases) and send said stacks plus one Runethread per stack to Robin to make Netherweave Bags, which I sell for around 7.25 gold. The current market price is between 7.75 and 8 gold.

I'm only listing 2 at a time, and I'm making a killing! I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up, but by limiting my production, I'm not flooding the market with cheap bags, so I should be able to keep it up for a while.

I also invested 10 gold in an Eternal Fire as the Crystallized Fire sells for about 2 gold each. Once again, I'm limiting the amount I auction so as to not flood the market. I've sold 4 so far, so my investment is almost paid off, and the remainder is pure profit!

And finally, this morning I thought I'd squeeze in a couple of Fire Honorings. I grabbed the Sepulcher and headed for Tarren Mill. I died upon landing.

The Alliance were running amok, killing everything in sight, so I corpse hopped my way over to the flame, waited right by the quest giver until I thought I had a chance, popped a rez, completed the quest, and died.....satisfied. lol.

Now I just have to make my way over to Southshore to desecrate their fire....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel like a sweat shop worker. Back to work I go..I make da bags.

Rusty said...

Now, you led me to believe that you fed your Wolf mount the cloth and thread and then retrieved the bag from its trunk....I mean, really, it's not that much work!

Now I have to do the real work cleaning all that dog pooh off the bag!!