Monday, April 13, 2009

Live by the sword...

...die by the sword.

If you ask me, I would have rather had all of the pirates killed in the rescue of the American captain. And then, I would have blown the little pirate support boats out of the water.

And then, when the pirate in chief whined about it, I would authorize a little live fire training exercise for my Navy brothers and sisters.

If you use force and violence to achieve your goals in life, don't be surprised when it comes back on you ten-fold, Mr. Pirate.

P.S. NINJA'S RULE!

1 comment:

The Fuzz said...

I'll hand it to Marine snipers man. Granted the boat was only 75 feet away..but all three were head shots and the ship they were on, as well as the lifeboat, were being affected by seas. Oh, and it was night out.

Have to wonder if the Capt. wet himself a little when the heads of the three people holding him hostage just exploded.

Avast Ye Swabs!