Thursday, April 16, 2009

Letting the Cat out of the Bag

So, with Tuesday's post, I let slip the real focus of this blog. I have to confess.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has me on their watch list for being a right-winger. Those weren't really World of Warcraft posts....they were marching orders!

Take the post on Healbot....if you substitute "firing pin" for "Greater Heal", you can easily see that it is a virtual manual on assembling/disassembling and modifying an AR-15 to be fully automatic.

My loot lists? Oh, yeah, they're lists of gun suppliers in major metropolitan areas that are sympathetic to our cause. While I won't give out the key to them to just anybody, I will give a hint that Azjol Nerub is just an alternate spelling of Albuquerque. Oops, I've said too much!

The two Pox groups that I've been a part of were actually secret "Black Ops" stuff that I and my fellow militia members have engaged in. Mostly it centered around figuring out how to take down old missus Johnson's DANG cat that keeps walking on my vehicle. I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY!!!!!!

Yep, and then, as previously mentioned, I'm big into the global warming thing. Why just last night I fixed Chili for dinner, and today....the sweet, sweet smell of the temperature and oceans rising. I love the smell of methene in the morning....it smells like victory! (well, and death....).

So, there you have it. A full DHS confession right here and now! G2G, the black helicopters are on their way!!

No comments: