Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!!!

YAY!!

Tonight, I have another Tango lesson; mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, I'm looking forward to it! We practiced last night...it wasn't too bad for not dancing in over a week. We also don't have a good area to dance in, so we end up doing laps around our stair well.....Kitchen to the dining room to the front hall to the family room to the kitchen.

Rinse and repeat.

I'm having some issues with stepping on my poor wife's feet; now, the dance instructor says that that shouldn't be happening because my wife shouldn't put her foot down until mine comes down. My wife has been practicing that concept but she hasn't got it down consistently. So, I find myself stepping around her at times just in case. That's not good.

We'll just have to keep on practicing.

In other news, I picked up the Diablo battlechest. I have never played any of the Diablo series, so it was all new to me. I started with the first one (I didn't want to be ruined by having the second one far out shine the first), and I've enjoyed just kind of putzing around with it.

I think I'm up to Level 12 and have made it down to the 8th dungeon level. I'm playing the warrior class, so I get to run in and SMASH!! everything. One thing I don't really like is the lack of an Auto-Attack; my hand gets a bit tired of clicking clicking clicking clicking...but, it is what it is, so I deal with it.

I'm hoping to save Diablo II for the month of May. I'll be gone to North Carolina for nearly the entire month at another MRI school, so I'd like to have a fresh game to keep me occupied while I'm there.

And lastly, we get to go down to Martinsville this weekend to see our puppy....YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Ess said...

Diablo is so awesome! And Diablo II even moreso. From one game to the other, you'll see some of the game concepts that became part of WoW begin to emerge...

And all the clicking is why, when I first started playing WoW, that I kept turning my auto-attack on and off repeatedly. I just kept clicking on my weapon to attack. Didn't work very well. ;)