Monday, November 17, 2008

Plan your work and work your plan

Well, WoW really isn't work, but....

I did exactly what I'd planned to do with Rash of the Itching.

I got all my prof caps raised.

I got Nitrodax's Darnasty rep to Exalted very soon after hitting 30.

I got Daxe's Inscription up to 350 and got the prof cap raised for that.

And, I got Nitrodax up to level 38.

The weekend was kinda ho-hum, except for Friday and Sunday nights. On THOSE nights, my wife and I went dancing! Friday was pretty cool - we learned a bit more about the merengue. But, Sunday night was the real deal at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.

The 5 (6 maybe) man combo really put out a great variety of ballroom music from foxtrot and cha-cha to rumba and swing, and of course, waltz. We danced and danced and danced! Toward the end of our time, we got to dance a slow single time swing, which I really enjoyed as it afforded me the opportunity to dance, uh, really close to my beautiful wife.....really close...heh...heh...

Now, I've made no secret of the fact that my wife is the most beautiful person on the planet, but I have to let you all know there was this one moment where she turned, the air caught her hair just right, and...../sigh. I was hit right between the eyes with a huge surge of ZOMGSHE'SBEAUTIFUL!!!

Just thought I'd share. And, no, she doesn't read the blog.

No comments: