Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The End Is At Hand!!!!1!!!ONE!

Let me just say, "I'm not done yet."

I'm not done playing BC.

I have an Enchanter/Blacksmith hunter to level and max professions.

I have epic flight to buy for three of my 70's, not counting the aforementioned hunter.

I have rep to grind, gear to get, and recipes to discover.

I have my Alchemy mastery quest to complete.

All that, and more, will be put on the back burner. There's no stopping Rash of the Itching, so I'll be moving along. I've already reserved my copy.

I feel sort of like Ess in that I'd like a couple of more months to finish up some loose ends. And, I will hold off leveling my 70's for a bit just to let the dust settle and allow those quest mobs to go from a 1 second life span to a 2 second life span.

Oh, and I still need to check out the LW recipes, but I'm thinking that DV will get the nod to level first. He can be the Lord of War.

His tagline will be, "4 out of 7 of Dax's toons use some sort of ranged ammunition. The question is, 'How do we get ammo into the hands of the other three?'"

No comments: