Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ding 58

Yeppers, last night, Nitrodax dinged 58 right at the end of my play session. I haven't had a chance to run to the Dark Portal, but I should be able to get there tonight.

I've decided to finish off all the quests in my log rather than dropping them. I mean, it's all XP, and I have most of them completed, just not turned in. The one quest I might take the follow up on is the Yeti quest. I love running around scaring the little goblins!

I also have to get my primary profs up to 300, as well as cooking. I have the dumpling recipe from Silithus; I just have to grind out 10 (15 for the points from 285 -> 300) for the quest.

Blacksmithing shouldn't be too bad; I just have to mine the thorium. Enchanting, on the other hand, might require me to buy some mats. I did finally get the Enchant Cloak - Superior Defense recipe from Moonglade, so I have more options for the mats I've collected.

I also dinged Friendly with the Timbermaw dudes. I like the easier rep gains for the older factions (my first three 70's aren't even Neutral with them). So, I picked up the Oldlands 2 H agility enchant; I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on anything, but if I happen to have the mats, I might.

So, with all that said, I think tonight will be full of finishing off quests, topping off professions, and getting to Honor Hold. After that....I believe I'm finally going to start Borean Tundra with Rysteranch....muhuhuhahahahahaha.

No comments: