Monday, November 10, 2008

Covered

So, I went to the AH to buy a Silver Rod for my little Enchanter....and there were none to buy. /sigh. I have every profession BUT Blacksmithing covered.

Well, since I hate relying on others and have the alts to prove it, Nitrodax dropped Skinning and picked up Blacksmithing. That little move required that DV get up off his dead butt and do some mining.

And, since I love getting two things done at once, DV get his exploration achievements for Redridge, Darkshore, Ashenvale, The Barrens, and...Durotar! Yeah, I got flagged for discovering Orgrimmar, but I was able to "RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!!"

A little secret for ya: you can discover the Valley of Trials without going into it; just run up the mountains on the outside (SW corner, I believe).

Anyways, BS is up to 183, and I'm really glad that I picked up a manufacturing profession. It gives me plenty of junk to DE. I'm also making a nice profit from selling Silver and Golden Rods.

On another note, I've decided to try and get Nitrodax's rep with Darnasty up to Exalted before level 30 so I can train Kitty Riding. I've finished all the Draenai areas, which provided some crossover rep, and then did everything I could find in Teldrassil. Now I'm almost done with everything in Darkshore and am 6642/21000 toward my goal. I'm thinking that Ashenvale should put me over the top, but if I see that I'm going to hit 30 before I ding Exalted, I might run over to Loch Modan or Westfall to get the crossover rep from those areas.

I got an email from a movie producer (ok, not a professional one...but someone who produces movies IS a movie producer, right?) asking permission to use my songs in a PVE movie; I'll let you all know when it comes out and provide a link. I'm gonna be in a movie!!!

No comments: