Thursday, February 21, 2008

New macros

Playing a BE female...erm, priest, demands a whole new set of macros. And, so, while goofing around with my new Pox Arcanum guildies, I decided to write two of the many macros that I'll need in the future.

Macro name: Haha
Attempt 1:
Purpose: To /say the BE female laugh as well as trigger the sound.
The macro:
/lol
/s hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........ah ha ha ha.......ahhhhhhhhhh

So, I tried it out and was not pleased. Over half the time, the sound was cut out or short. This will not do!

Macro name: Haha
Attempt 2:
Purpose: To /say the BE female laugh as well as trigger the sound.
The macro:
/s hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........ah ha ha ha.......ahhhhhhhhhh
/lol

This worked much better! Every time I clicked it, if the sound was not playing, it played the sound as well as the /say. Good, I'll be using this a lot!

Macro name: Fort
Attempt 1
Purpose: To cast Power Word: Fortitude, show my castee how strong I am, and enourage Esprit de Corp.
The macro:
/flex
/cast Power Word: Fortitude
/s FORT THE HORDE!!!

This macro worked just as I intended, so no tweaks were necessary. I can't wait until I can use my "We've got Spirit" macro when I hit 70; Dax and Daxie absolutely love it! And I'm sure they're going to try to steal my sweet macros for their EVIL purposes....I hate the Alliance! /huff

No comments: