Friday, December 21, 2007

Wailing Caverns and the joys of having high level guildies

So, I got to be on the receiving end of the "run through" last night. Turion took Daxe and Arywn through Wailing Caverns 2 and a half times. I'm not sure what's up with that loot table, but two of the bosses dropped the exact same thing 3 times! The cloth chestpiece and Venomstrike both dropped all three times we ran the thing! It was nice that the bow dropped the first time, 'cause Arywn is a hunter, but the next 2 times...grrrr.

On the upside, Daxe has 2 of the "of the Fang" pieces and the Serpents Shoulders, so that makes her a happy bear. And she dinged 20 last night, so she's a happy kitty as well!!

Tonight, I'll be in Westfall attempting to find the second half of some medallion, and then, it's off to Moonglade to get my water form. Woot on me!

No comments: