Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crap storm....Continued






So, I've been forced to reveal my Naruto stapler. While I cannot offer the sale of that stapler, I can guarantee shipment with receipt by Christmas of the rest of my stapler line!

For the low, low price of $1000 (US, non of that Canadian crap), I will send the stapler of your choice to your home....AND I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING!! You heard right! I will pay for the shipping of your official musingsofanutjob manufactured, gubment sponsored stapler to your designated shipping address.

Cash only please, no refunds, all purchases final.

Get 'em while they're hot!!!

3 comments:

Doomilias said...

ill take three.

do you have paypal?

Rusty said...

Three of each? Wonderful choice! That will be $12,000, and for you, Doom, you can make it Canadian (Just don't let anyone know I gave you a break!).

Just post your SSN, full name, address, mother's maiden name, father's second cousin's pet's name, and the website where I can find a good sugar cream pie recipe, AND we'll ship those out right away. Oh, yeah, NO PAYPAL, READ THE SIGN!!!! CASH ONLY!!!

Geez, you give a guy a break and he asks for the world!

Tami Parker said...

Sugar Cream Pie Recipe

And those are some high-quality personalized staplers, right there.

And the little known Power Word : Staple attack cannot be denied in its usefulness for all priest specs, and is definitely the IWIN button for pvping priests everywhere.

;)