Friday, December 14, 2007

Anchorage, AK

I had a visitor from Anchorage, AK. WOOOOOT!!! ANCHORAGE!!!!!

How's it going??? Termination dust is long gone, eh? Been snow on the ground since mid October? Begich still mayor? The Glacier Brewhouse still make the best brew in town (Moose's Tooth is good, but I prefer the Brewhouse.) Is Lake Otis and Tudor still a mess?

/sigh. I lived in Anchorage for 17 years, and DANG, I miss it. I loved the 400 miles of bike trails, the relaxed atmosphere, the coffee shops (friends don't let friends....drink Starbucks), and the beer! I liked the fact that I was only 5 minutes away from Alaska (my brother lives in Fairbanks and says this like it's an insult!). I also loved working at Providence Alaska Medical Center. I really miss John, Maria, Jackie, and John.

So, fellow Alaskan, I know you only spent 00:00:00 time on my site and immediately left, thanks for dropping by and stirring up my feelings of homesickness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh.... Amen to THAT...