Friday, September 28, 2007

I've been workin' in a coal mine...

Well, dumped skinning on Dax and picked up mining. No, it won't be as useful as enchanting, but Daxie can use the extra ore for prospecting and....it's fun! Well, fun when you mine what you find and aren't 2 skill points away from that ore! I made it up to 126 before teaming up with Neya in Blade's Edge Mts.

Quested with Neya a bit until he had to go to Kara on Trilogy. Then whispered a pally friend and asked what he was up to. He said he was going to Caverns of Time: Black Morass and asked if I would come. Long story/short, I'd never done any of the CoT instances, so we had to do Old Hillsbrad (Escape from Durnhold Keep). We had a very strong team: Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Pally and me. Everyone but me and the warrior was 70. We had no deaths and a little off healing from the pally. Thrall's escape was pretty intense, and the pally had to heal him cause I couldn't find him!

No phat lewt for me other than the quest reward - a pair of gloves. Now I need to socket them and see if they're better than the ones I have.

Oh, and Dax is at 75%......

No comments: