Monday, September 17, 2007

Back

/sigh. Back at work. But good news for you faithful readers, I have plenty to write about.

First, let me get the suspense over with. Rysteranch is 64. Yes, you read it right. He is now within 3 levels of Dax.

Specifics:

Rysteranch was the rocketman. 7 levels in 5 days is not too shabby for 57-64. During that time, I ran Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Slave Pens, and Underbog. I did all the quests in Hellfire Penninsula (except Colossal Menace) and Zangarmarsh, and half the quests in Terokkar Forest. I got the Coilfang Needler from a boss in SP and immediately slapped a +10 scope on it! SCHWEET! I really need to work on my DPS, though. I was last on the DPS meter for the two instances that they were tracked, just ahead of the priest and Searing totem. In my defense, on the BF run, I was the only CC and was busy keeping a mob on ice.

Dax got pulled off the bench for an Underbog run, for quest help, and for a ZF guild training run. All in all, the UB run went well. We had a couple of deaths (mostly pet) and had no wipes. Got a marginal upgrade (have to find some nice gems to make it so) and quite a bit of xp for the level.

Daxie didn't play at all. I need to get back and play her now that her rest xp is g2g, but I think I'll be playing Rysteranch to 70, then working on her. Dax is going to sit for a while, and I'll just take him out for some instance runs and training sessions.

No comments: