Wednesday, May 4, 2011

World's biggest hypocrite

Part of the motivation for writing a post like this, is to hopefully burn the bridge back to the item that you're quitting. I mean, who really wants to publicly confirm that they're the world's biggest hypocrite?

Everything in that post was true at the time, and I would be foolish to start playing WoW again when you take into account what happened at that time.

Well, all of that said, and yes, I realize I've done a foolish thing, but I've started playing again. Feel free to lambaste me in the comments.

4 comments:

Fal's Folies said...

Welcome back. I shall hold out hope funny songs or funny post. The main hope I shall keep is that you find happiness in your journey of life. with or without WoW.

joe said...

For those of us who aren't into lambasting can we marinade you?

joe said...

Also: Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion is awesome. Anything that gives me skillups for EVERYTHING I do is awesome.

ge3kgirl said...

And where did you go on facebook? No love for us anymore?