Friday, September 12, 2008

T4 Baby!!

Last night, RysteranchNE finally got his first piece of T4 gear - the gloves. I also collected my one hundreth Badge and picked up the 100 BoJ pants from the vendor. Luckily, I had the cash or mats to get them up to speed on enchants and gems, so I'm looking forward to testing them out.

On another note, even though I topped the damage meter last night, Murali gave me a run for my money...in his blues! I probably need to invest some time in actually paying attention to efficient shot rotations. My "if it isn't on cooldown, mash the icon" style just might not be the best DPS that I can be providing. Sure, my DPS might go up, but it probably won't be as much fun....

Steady...auto....steady....auto.....steady.....auto.....

vs.

ArcaneSteadyKillCommandMultiSteadyAutoSteadyArcaneKill... hey, how'd that auto get in there???

/shrug

No comments: