Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Preparing

Ok, so the Blog Azeroth shared topic for "What are you doing to prepare for WotLK?" was a couple of months ago. I've never claimed to be on top of things.....or even current.....or not subject to massive amounts of procrastination (not that I ever intended to write about that topic anyways).

So, now that the ship has sailed...the train has left the station....and the horse is out of the barn, I'll write about what I'm doing, or want to do, before the XPac comes out.

Firstly, I have switched back my focus to my Alliance characters, so everything I'll be talking about is related to my toons on Kael'thas.

Currently, I'm leveling Smoochie, my Herbalist/Alchemist. I'd like to get her to the mid 60's before thinking about my other toons. At the very least, I'd like to get both of her professions up to the 375 cap. I do need to research which specialty I want her to be.

After I'm happy with Smoochie, I'd like to balance leveling her and DV to 70 by taking advantage of the built up rest XP. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to get both of them to the cap before it moves up to 80, but I'd really like to give a good try.

While I'm leveling DV, I'd also like to max out his engineering (I believe mining is already maxed). And, if the next patch includes Inscription, then I'd like to drop Daxe's mining to pick that up and get it leveled.

So, there you have it. I seriously doubt whether or not I'll be able to accomplish all of that, but sure will keep me busy. I have given notice that I won't be raiding until after WotLK comes out, so that will free up Tue/Thu, but, of course, I'm sure that once I tell my wife, she'll find something for me to do on those nights....lol.

No comments: