Monday, September 8, 2008

Hunters, hunters, hunters

I have come to the conclusion that I love playing hunters. Yes, I still enjoy healing, but I rarely do it any more. So, with that in mind, I am going to make a snapshot post about my hunters.

Rysteranch
Race: Night Elf
Spec: Beast Master
Level: 70
Profs: Skinning/Leatherworking
This is my highest level hunter and my raider. Currently, he is in Kara and ZA.

Dwarfvader
Race: Dwarf
Spec: Survival
Level: 66
Profs: Mining/Engineering
This is the odd uncle of my hunters. I enjoy the SV spec in that I have to play a different way than normal. While Super Traps is awesome, I really can't wait until I get some Beast Lord stuff to make it totally ridiculous! I can see him becoming my non-pally tank choice for instances.

Rysteranch
Race: Troll
Spec: Beast Master
Level: 64
Profs: Skinning/Leatherworking
Here is my very first toon, who has enjoyed a bit of a resurgence in attention and leveling. I had to do quite a bit of "fixing" my learning mistakes. The latest error that I had to correct was getting his PuddyTat leveled from 50 to 62; I had switched my poor kitty out for a pig, but have since had a change of heart and went back to my cat.

Smoochie
Race: Draenai
Spec: Beast Master
Level: 32
Profs: Herbalism/Alchemy
I rolled this hunter in order to have an herbalist/alchemist. What I have found so far is that Gift of the Naaru ROCKS! Her PuddyTat is REALLY a PuddyTank!

Daxen
Race: Blood Elf
Spec: Beast Master
Level: 27
Profs: Mining/Jewelcrafting
This is my first Blood Elf hunter. I really like the Mana Tap (not as much as Gift of the Naaru). I recently ran out of rest XP, so she's chillin' for a bit.

Daxynn
Race: Blood Elf
Spec: Beast Master
Level: 18
Profs: Herbalism/Alchemy
This character is tasked with leveling with Teurion's and VA's Blood Elves, as well as getting two profs covered for my Horde team. It's both fun and frustrating playing as a team - fun, in that we can do some interesting things as a trio. Frustrating in that I don't have all of my tools (*cough* Feign Death*cough* *cough*).

So, I have 5 leveling hunters, all of whom have their very own PuddyTat!

No comments: