Thursday, May 22, 2008

Plans...I haz dem

Ok, so I'm thinking about my different play times and the different stuff I want to do in game. Here's what I've come up with.

Mornings before work - (~1/2 hour) - AH and maybe bombing dailies in Sunwell for Daxe, Rysteranch, and Daxie. It is way more efficient to do this particular daily at 5 am than fight the crowds later on.

3-5pm after work session (~2 hours) - Since Hel (Feraldax's partner) is away and Rof (Flowerdax's partner) is not home from work yet, this would be the optimal time to do the level 70 stuff like dailies, mining, and speed racing.

7-10 pm after dinner session (~3 hours) - Except for Tue and Wed, this time can be spent leveling Flowerdax with her partner or DV, if Rof isn't on. Of course, if no leveling partners are on, then I could also do more 70 junk if I feel like it.

Sat/Sun - wide open to what ever.

Now, what this doesn't incorporate is time for Daxe, the BE priest to grind Troll rep. I might be able to carve out some time on Sat/Sun or Wed after dancing. I suppose I'll just have to play it by ear and see what happens.

And, of course, those plans and times will be ditched in a hot second if a certain RAWR RAWR HAWT female human Hottie (read Mrs. Dax) wants to do anything together

or something needs to be done around the house

or someone needs some help with homework

or "So You Think You Can Dance" is on

or I Think I Can Dance.....

Sorry Rof, you take a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back seat. pfffft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! It's all good. A lot of stuff takes precedent over the game for me as well. I'm sure we'll work things out, not worried about it.