Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moar posts!!

Well, unlike Dammy, I have no problem with people posting multiple times a day. In fact, I'm constantly checking the blogs that have a history of multiposting. So, with that said, here's another post.

As you can see from my previous post, someone (three guesses, first two don't count) has their Big Bear Butt. I have been leveling this girly with a priest that I only met a couple of days ago. We got to talking for one reason or another and decided to level our toons together. He has a level 70 druid and I have a level 70 priest (or 2), so we figured we'd be able to give each other tips and tricks on playing the classes.

We've had a ton of fun just leveling to 10. We are both playing female toons, so we have a good time flirting/dancing with the guys and sitting in the hot tubs...er..moonwells. We've both made macros for our buffs with the line "/y GIRLS GONE WILD", which was inspired by my Mark of the Wild buff. Yes, it's sophomoric and silly, but that's just the way we're rolling...haha.

Since his playtime usually ends around 5pm my time, and that's the time I really need to get dinner going, we're fortunate that we both have around 2 hours to play together without interruption. Currently, he is away from his family on business, so his internet connection stinks and he occasionally will be unavailable for weeks, maybe months, on end.

So, we'll have to wait and see if we'll be able to continue what we've started. I really have no problem waiting around because I'm really interested in this toon for her Herbing and Alchemy skills. Although, I am looking forward to being able to charge right into a fight knowing he has my back on heals, even if I've died already due to lag and D/C issues...lol.

No comments: