Thursday, May 22, 2008

Epic flying, part II

So, now that I've written that epic flying isn't a priority...it's become one. I guess that I saw how close I was and decided to make the push. I've held onto goal #1 from the previous post, with the exception of Flowerdax, who only has 37 gold.

I sent a bunch of green and blue quality gems to my bank alt for a fire sale; that netted me 274 gold over night. I posted a bunch more this morning, and this afternoon, I could be zippin' around on my epic mount! I've already decided that Daxe, my miner, will be getting the first one, although, I really wish Rysteranch was a miner, as he would have a much easier time. Oh well, QQ, right?

Also, in this push, Rysteranch, Daxie, and Daxe completed some dailies. I really should have been doing the bombing run at the very least; I've found that around 5 am eastern time is a great time to get it done in one shot.

And, so, I have renewed interest in level 70 stuff; I guess it's a good thing to have options. I don't know what this means for my poor little alts, though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boooo... Just kidding man, if you want to do the 70 thing for a while, I have no problem benching Rof and letting him bank massive amounts of rested xp. I'm hitting LWing up pretty hard on Deathrender anyways since multiple guildies are feeding me leather and hides now! I even snagged some blue patterns for 2 gold each last night. Win!