Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Epic flying

1. I want to have at least 50 gold on each of my 'toons; that adds up to 350 gold.

2. I really don't know the total cost of epic flying training and a mount. Is it 5K for both or just the training?

3. Across all my toons on Kael'thas, I have 4900 gold.

...and I'm still not doing dailies....Would you say that epic flight is just not a priority for me?

That said, I'm pretty sure Daxe will be getting the first epic flier due to his mining. I did a bit of mining last night and, because I'm "King of the Ogres", Blade's Edge Mtns was the best place to mine because I could get on my horse and run around the ogre camps. Epic flying would be nice for that....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

5000 for the training, 200 for the mount. Seriously, when you get the first epic flyer, the money pours in. I have no idea why. It's almost like Blizzard made it purposely easier to get more money AFTER you make the big purchase. Rich get richer, I suppose. If you need a loan, let me know. I could make up the difference.

Anonymous said...

Also: Do you have regular flying already?

Rusty said...

Ok, yes, I have regular flying on all my 70's.

So, my minimum gold, taking into account #1, is 5550 gold. So, I'm not as close as I thought I was.

I suppose with 3 70's I should look into doing some dailies....

Rabbit Stew said...

DAXE!!

I've nearly got my first 70. Level 67 and a 1/2. We ain't talking epic flight here...I'm pig excited about just flying at all. Wish Cynishade luck...he's going to have wings soon

Rusty said...

DEAD!!

pig excited, eh? snort snort.

Luck to Cyn, pretty soon you won't be dodging griffin poop, you'll be spreadin' it!