Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A new alt

So, I've realized that I'm leveling alts in order to level their professions. Case in point is Flowerdax, my Alchemist. Unfortunately, I agreed to level her with Helhthnofury ( a holy priest), and now, Hel is going to be unavailable for a month starting Friday. Hmmm, what to do, what to do....

See, I don't really care about getting to 70 as much as getting alchemy to 375, but there are level requirements for each of the different skill masteries. If it were left up to me, I'm sure I'd have an army of level 1 alts with maxed manufacturing professions. Currently, Flowerdax is maxed out at 150 until she hits 20.

So, Feraldax was born last night to take Flowerdax's place. I picked up skinning and herbalism, so I don't have to worry about her getting behind level wise for her profs. I got her up to level 9 by this morning, and Hel is sitting at 12. This afternoon, hopefully, Hel won't mind helping out with the next 3 levels, and we'll be off and running in Darkshore.

As far as Flowerdax is concerned, she may team up with Deathrender's new alt Rof, who ran around with Feraldax last night. I don't think we'll be an exclusive leveling team, though as we both have other alts, but I'm sure we'll get plenty of play time together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got up to 9 last night after you logged. Not sure I'll be on much at all tonight..maybe after 10 EST. Laters!

Rusty said...

oh, bummers, 10 eastern is my bedtime...haha. 4 am comes early...

Anonymous said...

Hey, the girlfriend charges a high fee, what can I say. Actually, she has no idea I play WoW and I'm pretty proud I've been able to split my time accordingly. Either way, tonight is hang out of the GF night so yeah..won't be on till later, if at all. I'll be on after 5:00 tomorrow and Thursday. Level up if you want, I can always try and catch up later!