Thursday, August 16, 2007

Respecs = Respects?

Well, Tuesday, I respecced Daxenos back to 40 points in Holy and the remainder in Disc. I healed Blood Furnace with my regular group (the 'lock was AWOL, so we picked up a Pally. Thanks Eb!).

Well, the spec works for healing! LOL. We had three deaths, two of them on the second boss. The rogue and the pally died that time, and the mage died the other. Rezzed and moved on. And, I won the roll for the nice cloth belt from the last guy! Now for some gems to socket.....

So, group make up is priest, warrior, mage, rogue, and pally, and what drops from the second boss? A gun! shard.....

In other news, Daxie dinged 20 and has one quest left on Bloodmyst before moving on to the moldy oldy quests in Ashenvale and Stonetalon. Once she hits 30, then it's lock and load time for the leveling guides I found. Hopefully they go by quickly.....I'm really looking forward to getting into areas where there is more than copper to mine!

Last night my tank was on an alt and complained to me about his guild not helping him. I smell opportunity. I'm GM of my guild, and we like to feel people out before inviting them, so we're very slow growing....Anyway, I'm thinking, "Here's a chance to improve the rep of the guild and build good will with the guy I'm healing on a weekly basis. Plus, he might consider jumping ship in the future, and we want to be at the top of his list." Also, it's the kind of guy that I'd like to be....not always am, but would like to be. So, I jumped on my hunter and put the smackdown on some furlbog, furblogs, whatever, for him.

Now, he didn't jump guilds, nor do I expect he will. Hopefully we'll get to know each other and become better friends.

No comments: