Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Intervals

Happy Birthday Mom!

Temp in Greenwood, IN: 16 degrees F

Temp in Fairbanks, AK (where my mom is): -27 degrees F

I'll take Indiana today...

So, see that fourth interval?  ZOOM!!  Not sure how I pulled that one off, and I'm kind of wondering about the accuracy of my watch...but, I suppose I'll have to take it at face value and mark it down as being faster.

Well, faster than on Oct 1st.  I was a full 5+ minutes faster on this run than on that Oct 1st run.  Progress, I suppose.  I looked back on this same run last Dec, and I was 30 seconds faster this year...but my intervals on this run were slower!  I do remember having back spasms the next day because I pushed it too hard; I don't think that will happen this year.

Tomorrow:
Schedule 7 @ 10:14

No comments: