Monday, December 30, 2013

Adding something new

Not to the running, though.

A couple of months ago, Brandy bought Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer series.  We did one each day or so for the first couple of weeks, then kind of slacked off.

Well, I decided last week, that I would start doing one a day except for Saturday.  So yesterday, I did the upper body workout by myself and today, I did abs by myself before my run and yoga with Brandy after my run. Today was an anomaly; I plan on doing just one 10 minute workout per day for at least the first two weeks.  I will make an exception if the second workout would be with Brandy and is yoga.  I need to be more flexible.

One of the motivations for me is seeing that I still have a bit of a belly despite running for over a year straight with minimal breaks.  I've also been stuck around 193 pounds (+/- 3 lbs) for probably the last year.  Something had to change, and I'm unwilling at this point to change my diet...heh heh.

Tomorrow:

 
Schedule 2 @ 10:14
  1 @ 7:55
  1 @ 10:14
  2 X 1/4

in 1:52

1 @ 10:14
400 recovery after each interval
and yoga.

No comments: