Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 3

It was a bit chilly out today (34 degrees F), so I wore two long sleeve shirts, gloves, and ear warmers.  And shorts.  I think if I had to do 10 miles, I might have gotten a little cold, but as it was, I finished the run before the cold finished me.

On another note, I had 4 undocumented miles last week.  Brandy started running, and as an encouragement to her, I ran/walked with her.  We did one mile on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.  That Saturday one was before I ran 11; all the others were after my run for that day.

I'll probably continue to occasionally run with her while she is still in the low mileage phase, but I think I'll have to skip it when she hits 10 mile runs...oh, and she is training for the Santa Hustle 5K that is run the same day as my Santa Hustle Half Marathon.

Tomorrow:
Schedule 6 @ 9:51

No comments: