Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Third run, same as the first

This run was a full 11 seconds/mile faster than I was supposed to go, so I'm not doing so good at keeping my new pace.  But, on the flip side, I felt great during this run, even after those splendid quarters that I tossed at you all yesterday.  I'll keep the new pace where it is (10:27), but I won't beat myself up if I happen to do better while feeling great.

If I start to wear down or tire out, I'll definitely look at maintaining a more disciplined approach to my base pace.

A side note, if you happen to be on Garmin Connect, hit me up with a friend request to rysteranch, so you can see the breakdown of all my runs.

Tomorrow: OFF
Thursday:

Schedule 2 @ 10:27
  3 X 1/2
  in 3:58

1 @ 10:27
800 recovery after each interval

No comments: