Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A true tempo run

This may be the first time I've done a true tempo run; you know, with the warm up and cool down and steady race pace...pace...and all.  Anyways, I might have been able to do the fifth mile that the schedule called for, but decided to keep with the "take it easy kinda" comeback philosophy that I so eloquently described in the annuals of this here blog.

Tomorrow is 6 miles easy and Friday is 8 miles long run pace (10:18).  If I get a chance to run Saturday, it will be 5 miles easy.

I finished mapping out the rest of my schedule for my Mar 23 mini.  I also signed up for that mini, so I'm committed!  I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do between Mar 23 and May 4 for training, but that's not for a while, so I have some time.

Oh, and I also signed up for the whole enchilada on Nov 2nd...oh boy!

No comments: