Monday, October 1, 2012

Rain...CLEAR! RUN!...Rain

When I got home, it was sprinkling, so I thought I'd just wait a bit and go out after it quit.  My calculations (and accuweather, for that matter) were slightly off as the rain lasted for about two hours.  Erm...ok.

But, it stopped around 5:30, and I knew I had a short run, so I headed out.  Let me tell you, this run felt really good after slogging it out on the treadmill last Saturday.

I wore my new mid-thigh length stretchy undies for this run.  My favorite running shorts have them built in, but I have two pair of shorts that don't have them, so I bought a pair of pairs while we were in TN.  I'm hoping that it helps prevent the chafing that I tend to get on longer runs.

I also wore my new shoes; breakin' them in, breakin' them in (sung to the tune of "Breakin' the Law" by Judas Priest.)

No comments: