Thursday, October 4, 2012

1000th published post and 10-4 good buddy

So, this is my 1000th post that the world has seen (I have three half baked posts that I should just delete.)  Anyways, it was a beautiful day here in Indy, so I took Denali out on that first mile.  Notice how I slid that in there - the explanation of why mile 1 was slow; yeah, I'm pretty slick that way.

Now for a day rest before hitting that eight miler that I should have done last week.  I need to check the weather forecast to see what's in store for that day.  I've got places to be at 7 am and 10 am, so I think the earliest I can get it in is around noon.  Of course, I don't want to run on a full stomach, so lunch would push the run back to two or so.  Or, I could snack on something around 10, run around noon, and push lunch to 2 or 3.  Or maybe make it another snack at 2 or 3.  I got options.

No comments: