Wednesday, February 2, 2011

0 for 3


The gym was open...

I did go to work...

And I didn't die...

Therefore, I ran...on the treadmill...at the gym. On the bright side (not dying is always on the bright side!), I believe that this is the fastest that I've ever run 4 miles. I had the elevation set at 1.0 so that I had to actually keep fairly good running form for the duration.

On the dark side (You do not know the power of the dark side....hissssss....heesssssss....), it looks like I'll have to run my 4 miler on Friday indoors as well. The temp is supposed to drop and the streets are covered with a pretty thick layer of ice.

I'm hoping that for my short run on Saturday, I can run it outside. Hope hope hope.

2 comments:

Ro said...

Running in Florida is pretty great when you know the rest of the nation is under the ice age. I never have to consider the weather more than a long or shortr sleeved shirt. Oh well.

Rusty said...

I sure enjoyed my running while we were visiting you guys.

There was a VA job opening just east of Inverness in The Villages, but somebody who was not me nixed it...