Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whoa...

More revisionist history on Monday and last Friday - I actually timed my warm up walk, so I put in what I got for today on those other two days.

So.....what do you think of the quantum leap from Monday to today? Hmmmm??? "HOLY COW!!", is what I think, but that's just me. The only explanation that I can come up with is that I took Denali along but had to take her back to the house early in the run (Segments 1, 2, 3, 11, home). I then ran back to the start of segment 4 and resumed my normal run.

Without Denali, I could go at what ever pace I felt like going; on Monday, there were times that I felt like I was dragging her. Now, in her defense, she did go to doggy daycare on Tuesday, so she was pretty wiped out from that - it's not easy showing all those dogs who's boss, ya know...

Anyways, I added a new line to show my minutes per mile; I'm rapidly approaching that 10 minute/mile goal that I set the other day. Yay! Since I haven't reached that time yet, though, my goals remain the same.

Goals:
1. Run 3 miles in one session
2. Average 10 minute miles (6 MPH) for any given session
3. Complete a 5K (3.1 mile) run under 30 minutes.

I will be upping my jogging/walking ratio to 3 minutes/30 seconds on Friday, and then upping my mileage by .2 miles on Monday. Ooooh! Monday is a holiday! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I'll still run, though.

No comments: