Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been thinking...uh oh....

So, while everyone else has their panties in a bunch about the plethora of information that is swirling around regarding Wrath of the Lich King some of which will not make the final cut, other of which will be nerfed heavily after player outcry, and most of which I could care less about, (How is THAT for an introductory sentence!!), I am not through with the game as it is right now.

I like being self sufficient. As a three year veteran of Runescape, I had trained every skill/profession into a decently high level on my one character. When I started playing WoW, I was very disappointed that I was limited to two primary professions, and almost immediately created alts to pick up all the other ones. It was the Ryster team, Horde side, on Spinebreaker.

When I rerolled Alliance on Baelgun, I decided to level just a couple of toons (a priest and a hunter) that I really enjoyed playing. Of course, this limited my options for professions, and I had to choose what I thought would be most useful. Eventually, though, I started rolling alts to cover the other primary professions.

Then I transferred to Kael'thas. Once again, I had to choose which toons (and professions) to transfer and which ones would get left behind. I ended up transferring my three 70's and along with them tailoring, mining, skinning, leatherworking, and jewelcrafting. I switched my little hunter alt to Engineering from skinning and had 6 professions covered.

The only other professions that I really cared about were Herbalism and Alchemy, so I created a druid to cover those. But I am having a very hard time leveling her due to my dislike of melee fighting.

And FINALLY, I get to my point. I thinking about rolling another hunter...to be my Herbalist/Alchemist. We'll see....lol

No comments: