Monday, September 16, 2013

Two hands on the spokes!

I have finally gotten a grip on the spokes of the bandwagon wheel with my other hand.  Now, as I flail about, at least I have a better grip.

I'm shooting for 23 miles this week, and this run is a pretty good start.  If I run tomorrow, I'll do 4 and I'll only have to 12 more for the week - most likely 4 on Wed, Thu, and Sat.

If I don't run tomorrow (I'm having some dental work done in the morning), then I'll probably run 6 on Wed, 4 on Thu, and 6 on Sat.

I'm shooting for 32-35 miles next week, and the week after that, I start my five week training schedule...again.  Hopefully I will have climbed back on the bandwagon and have my seatbelt firmly in place so I don't fall off.

Tomorrow: 4 miles @ 11:00 pace
Or, Wed 6 miles @ 11:00 pace

No comments: