Saturday, April 16, 2011

Race for the Cure (5K)



This is my unofficial time, of course. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyways, I was very pleased with my time. I love the fact that each mile was faster than the last. I didn't really like the fact that the course seemed to be longer than 5 clicks, but meh...(yes, I would have finished under 28 minutes if it was just 3.1 miles.)

I got to spend just a little time with Alvin, Kathy's husband, and their two kids before the race. Al made these really nice signs for all the team members; I didn't get to see any of the other team members before the race began, so I didn't get a group photo, unfortunately.

If you are of a mind to contribute, it's not too late. Just follow this link. Also, thank you, if you've already contributed.

No comments: