Friday, July 2, 2010

And then there were five

Last night, I ground out the last couple of experience points for Daxea to ding 80. I had spent most of the night lounging around with my wife, but after she decided to go to bed early, I hopped on the computer and got 'er dun.

So, now it is time to gear her up and level my new pet bear. I'll also be picking up a Beast Mastery second spec for my soloing adventures. Oh, and I need to grab a wolf; I'm thinking a red one from Burning Steppes or a white one, if I can find one. Of course, I'll have to level it as well.

Now, there are two ways I could go at this juncture:
1. I could upgrade to epic ammo, only level my pets outside of instances in order to not burden others, and buy shiny new gear so that I can pull my own weight. Or,

2. Use the same junk I have now, level my pets in the LFG cause it's easier, get whatever gear drops, and generally let the others boost me through Heroics.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' #2 also...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like lucky charms for breakfast,

Rusty said...

They are magically delicious...