Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Tale of the Damage Meter

As any of you who have followed this blog for any time at all know, I like to be on top of the damage meter, I mean, who doesn't!

So, tonight, Blood Wing and Plague Wings were up. I started slow on Festergut, only rockin' twelfth place, but then on Rotface, I ripped off this gem:


Booya! Number one! Next up was Blood Princes. Now, I have to say that Shadow Priests have a bit of a cheat in this fight as our DoTs continue to count as damage even though the Prince that they're on may not be the active Prince. So, due to that, I've been able to get in the top five most of the time.
As you can see, I was a full percent higher than number 2. /preen.

And lastly, I submit to you, the pinnacle of my epeen, the Total Damage done for the night:

Ah, it feels good to be on top again!

No comments: